Salary range: £15,000 pa
Location: Lincoln’s Inn, London
For immediate start
Due to the expansion and continuing success of the Hardwicke Construction Team, the group are searching for a freelance Professional Legal Support Assistant. The main purpose of the role is to provide research and legal information support to our team of busy construction barristers.
Hardwicke is a leading Barristers’ Chambers in the heart of Lincoln’s Inn, and the members of the construction team are experts in all aspects of domestic and international construction and engineering disputes.
The construction team is recommended as a leading set in both Chambers UK and Legal 500 and was voted Legal 500 Construction and Energy set of the year 2017.
The remit of the role
The successful applicant will be required to assist the construction team and marketing team to undertake a range of tasks, including:
• Legal research
• Drafting articles for legal and industry publications
• Researching and drafting content for seminars and presentations
• Drafting website updates and newsletter content for members of the construction team
• Monitoring legal, commercial and industry developments and prepare briefings and know-how material for the team
• Assisting the Marketing Team in pitches, tenders and social media content
The successful applicant will be dynamic, hard-working and talented with a passion for delivering a high quality service, including:
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong legal and academic qualification
• Interest in construction and insurance law
For more information go to www.hardwicke.co.uk and www.hardwicke.co.uk/expertise/construction-and-engineering
To make an application, please email email@example.com sending a covering letter and CV setting out your skills and experience relating to the desired requirements of the role.
This position offers valuable experience of life in chambers and might attract someone who has completed the LPC or BTPC and is looking for a self-employed legally challenging experience.
Closing date: Noon on Monday, 31st July 2017