Van drivers in UK will need new operating licences to enter EU from May – The Guardian

Posted December 17th, 2021 in brexit, EC law, licensing, news, transport by michael

‘Van drivers will be required to get new international operating licences if they want to travel back and forth to the EU from May next year, the government has announced.’

Full Story

The Guardian, 16th December 2021