NHS trust’s letter of apology after a patient died from drinking cleaning fluid criticised by senior coroner – The Independent

Posted September 21st, 2018 in elderly, hazardous substances, health & safety, hospitals, inquests, news by tracey

‘The chief nurse at the NHS trust responsible for the hospital where a pensioner died after drinking Flash floor cleaner has apologised after a coroner’s strident criticism of its “serious failings”.’

Full Story

The Independent, 21st September 2018

Source: www.independent.co.uk