Leading barristers’ chambers requires hard working, well presented researcher to support a QC and his team with the updating for the second edition of textbook and compilation of a new textbook.
This is a self employed temporary role for up to 18 months, subject to completion of probationary period, available for immediate start. £15.00 per hour.
We require a minimum of a LLB legal degree or equivalent.
Duties to include:
• Researching case information as instructed by each Barrister
• Searching for relevant case law in law libraries and electronically on the internet
• Inputting and pulling together various chapters written by each Barrister
• Supporting Barristers as they research and write their chapters of the new textbook
• Proofing final drafts of chapters
Skills required: accuracy, enthusiasm, good IT skills and a good team player.
To apply contact Brenna Conroy c/o Linda McGivern, Hardwicke Building, New Square, Lincoln’s Inn, London WC2A 3SB, firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and a recent piece of written work.
Closing date for applications is noon on 11th December 2015. Hardwicke is an equal opportunities employer http://www.hardwicke.co.uk/equal-opportunities/Click here for more info