The Marketing and Administrative Assistant will support the Director of Clerking and the Director of Business Development in respect of the marketing activity of Chambers, and support our barrister-led practice groups. In addition, the postholder will be required to undertake occasional reception or other front of house duties.
Tasks will include:
• The planning, administration and execution of Chambers seminars and client social events.
• Co-ordinating Chambers practice groups and liaising with barrister team leaders
• Managing marketing and client databases.
• Researching existing and prospective clients and briefing senior staff accordingly ahead of meetings.
• Assisting with preparation and proofing of client newsletters and other mailshots.
• Assisting with submissions to legal directories.
• Undertaking front of house management on occasion.
A full job specification is available on request. The role is a permanent, part-time (1pm – 6pm) position. Salary will be in the region of £15,000 p.a. depending on experience. You will also receive an annual leave allowance of 20 days plus public holidays.
Applications should be made by way of CV and covering letter e-mailed to email@example.com with a subject field marked “Marketing Role”.
The deadline for applications is 9am, Monday 15th July. Any applications received after this deadline will not be considered.Click here for more info