Exciting editorial role within online corporate intelligence company FromCounsel, a comprehensive corporate law intelligence service launching during 2015, is looking for a Barrister or Solicitor to join its team as a Legal Editor. Developed by leading corporate barristers from Erskine Chambers and a team of professional support lawyers drawn from top City firms, FromCounsel will provide unrivalled depth of analysis in an easy-to-access format. Designed as the go-to corporate resource for law firms and in-house counsel, FromCounsel will deliver highly technical, practical corporate legal knowledge to your desktop, tablet and mobile.
This is an exciting opportunity for a conscientious candidate to join this dynamic and market leading online company and assist in the production of premium quality content in an innovative and friendly environment.
The ideal candidate will be pre-pupillage/training contract, or have a background in legal editorial work.
An interest in corporate law is preferable but not essential.
– Providing editorial assistance to PSLs and Head of Content;
– Assisting with the production of content and updating legislation;
– Converting copy into house style; and
– Proof-reading and cross-checking source references.
– A minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent qualification;
– LPC or BPTC qualified;
– A high standard of written English and meticulous attention to detail; and
– A proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference ‘FC EDITOR’.Click here for more info