Exciting editorial role within online corporate intelligence company www.fromcounsel.com
FromCounsel, an online corporate intelligence service for law firms and in-house lawyers, is looking for a Barrister or Solicitor to join its team as a Legal Editor.
Developed by leading corporate barristers from Erskine Chambers and a team of experienced professional support lawyers, FromCounsel provides a wealth of practical, in-depth, ready-made answers to the crucial questions facing practitioners in their day-to-day work.
This is an exciting opportunity for a conscientious candidate to join this dynamic online company and assist in the production of premium quality content in an innovative, friendly and flexible working environment.
The ideal candidate will be pre-pupillage/training contract, or have a background in legal editorial work.
An interest in corporate law in preferable but not essential.
Positions available now and commencing Summer 2016.
– Providing editorial assistance to PSLs and Head of Content;
– Assisting with the production and updating of content;
– Converting copy into house style;
– Proof-reading and legal research.
– A minimum 2:1 degree of equivalent qualification;
– An exceptional standard of written English and meticulous attention to detail;
– Excellent research skills;
– A proven ability to work to tight deadline.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send you CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference ‘FC EDITOR’.Click here for more info