The Chambers Administrator will oversee the smooth management of the business aspects of our support function. Along with other duties, he / she will:
• Manage all financial matters including invoicing and payroll and any other matters which do not relate to the billing of fees.
• Be the first point of contact in Chambers for IT issues, escalating where necessary to external support companies.
• Manage services contracts and relationships with external suppliers.
• Manage all other facilities and property issues.
• Maintain staff personnel records.
A full job specification is available on request. The role is a permanent, full-time (9am – 6pm) position. Salary will be in the region of £40,000 – £45,000 p.a. depending on experience. You will also receive an annual leave allowance of 23 days plus public holidays.
Applications should be made by way of CV and covering letter e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject field marked “Administrator Role”.
The deadline for applications is 9am, Monday 15th July. Any applications received after this deadline will not be considered.Click here for more info