‘The UK Law Students’ Association is organising its 5th Annual Equalities Conference, hosted by the Law Society of England and Wales and supported by its Junior Lawyers Division.
The Conference promotes equal access to the legal profession and justice. It also provides key related information as well as networking opportunities.
– Chantal-Aimee Doerries QC, Chairman of the Bar; Barrister, Atkin Chambers
– Hilary Heilbron QC, Barrister and Leading international Arbitrator, Brick Court
– Sir Robin Knowles CBE, High Court Judge; Chairman of Together for Short Lives; Chair of Trustees at Legal Advice Centre (University House).
– Fergus Randolph QC, Brick Court Chambers – Conference Chair
– Koser Shaheen, Attorney, Cleary Gottlieb; Vice Chair of the Ethnic Minority Lawyers Division
– Jonathan Smithers, President of the Law Society’
Date: 2nd February 2016, 5.15-8.45pm
Location: The Law Society – 113 Chancery Lane London WC2A 1PL
Charge: Free, registration required
More information can be found here.