“National Pro Bono Week 2013 will be officially launched with an interactive debate on pro bono.
Organised by the National Pro Bono Centre in association with the All Party Parliamentary Group on Pro Bono, an expert panel will take questions from attendees on the evolving role of pro bono in England and Wales.
The panel chaired by the Attorney General’s Envoy, Mike Napier CBE, QC is:
• Gillian Guy, chief executive, Citizens Advice
• Sejal Karavadra, head of immigration, DBS Law Ltd
• Jessica Lee MP, chair, All Party Parliamentary Group on Pro Bono
• Jon Robins, editor, The Justice Gap
• Lord Low of Dalston CBE
• Andy Slaughter MP, Shadow Justice Minister.”
Date: 4th November 2013, 6.00-8.00pm
Location: Portcullis House, Westminster
More information can be found here.