– Hear from litigators on the ground how the funding reforms have affected their legal businesses
– Find out what strategies firms are developing to make use of CFAs/DBAs in the new funding landscape
– Discover what clients’ attitudes have been to the new options available
– Learn how to maximise your client’s ability to bring litigation through the use of third-party funding and insurance
– Find out how costs budgeting works and what your firm needs to do to comply with the rules and turn them to the firm’s advantage
Who should attend?
– Commercial litigators
– Barristers practising in commercial litigation
– Professionals involved in law firm management
– Finance and costs professionals”
Date: 15th October 2013, 1.15-5.30pm
Location: The Law Society, 113 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1PL
Charge: See website for details
More information can be found here.